Monday, 3 October 2011

Bonnet (again)

As previously mentioned I wasnt 100% happy with my original attempt at wrapping the bonnet so this weekend I did again with some help from my mate Frampy. It was much easier as 2 man job and it now looks amazing!

Also I got the horn working. It took a while to work out that it has switched earth and not a switched live!
Having filled and attempted brake bleeding last week I knew there was air getting in the system somewhere and having checked all the pipe unions I left it a week and found the leak. It wasnt any of the actual brake pipes but the brake light sensor which I removed wrapped in PTFE and refitted it and all is good now!

1 comment: