Tuesday, 31 May 2011

Seat Harnesses...

Im really glad I stuck with my original idea now for the Luke harnesses, they look the nuts and match the overall finished colour scheme. Im waiting on loads of bits in the post which is annoying but its close to starting the engine. I did a great ebay deal today and have a modified ST170 inlet manifold with Suzuki GSXR throttle bodies on its way shortly! So the planned 150 bhp is now looking more like 175-180, yes thats 360 bhp per tonne!! Thats more than a 911 Turbo, happy days!!!!  :-)

 Boring photo but I took loads like this for when it goes to IVA so they can see that the harness mounting bolts meet the legislation for safety belts.

No comments:

Post a Comment